The 10 Things We Learned About Business and Economics in 2012
Atlantic writers survey the biggest stories and ideas on their beats. See full coverage
(1) Central bankers are the most powerful people on the planet — and that can be a good thing.
(2) For all the attention paid to weekly, monthly, and quarterly data, the pace of America’s economic recovery has been thermostatically even for the last two years.
(3) Private equity is good for American business, but not always good for American workers.
(4) Mario Draghi is the person of the year.
(5) Houses are cool again.
(6) China is weaker than we thought, but stronger than we feared.
(7) An energy revolution in the U.S. is burgeoning, but energy independence is still a myth.
(8) The Facebook Rule: Hype doesn’t guarantee a successful IPO; and a failed IPO doesn’t guarantee a failed company.
(9) The Romney Rule: Don’t condescend half the country. Especially if you’re next job requires 51% of their vote.
(10) The U.S. government is like the world’s worst bomb-defuser … and it builds all the bombs it has to defuse.
There’s your executive summary. On to the business stories of 2012.
5 thoughts on “The 10 Things We Learned About Business and Economics in 2012”
Great post, I conceive people should acquire a lot from this website its
rattling user genial. So much fantastic info on here :
A celulite nada melhor é do que uma excesso de peso localizada e inflamada,
no momento em que se emagrece é possível eliminar lado desta excesso de peso, no entanto alor se aloja e fica armazenada nos tecidos da couro, fazendo com que
haja a ar de furinhos e a couro acabe indesejada, com a acompanhamento desse grande mal. https://4alle.wordpress.com/2017/10/24/fahrradfahren-entspannt/
Hі there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in үour content seem to be running off
the scrｅen in Safari. Ӏ’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or ѕomething
tߋ do with web browser compatibility but I thought I’d
post to let yօu know. The desіgn look great though! Hope you get tһe problem rеsoⅼved soon.
Whaat a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable knowledge concerning
The Leicester MBA was created to prepare students for
senior management positions in both public and sector organizations.
There is often a dire need for moms to get their education, and also this is especially true of working
mothers. There is also the Mary Ellen Burnett Scholarship which has
been founded inside memory of her beloved father George H.